Monday, February 28, 2011

Hmmm....

So, I took some extremely random photos today. Then, I made Sarah my lovely sister model for a VERY long time for some of my homework assignments. (Thank you dear sister for almost always being willing to help me. :) 

I have had this Faith doll for so so long... I don't even know how many years but she always reminds me of a Sunday-school teacher I had when a was little. Mrs. Joanne. So today, I took a picture of her!!! haha Lovely, I know.


I was missing Guatemala and all of the wonderful people that I grew so close to while there so I took a picture of the little doll I brought home with me.  





This is right before Sarah and I both had major laugh attacks becasue of a BRILLIANT idea we had. It has to do with our next photo-shoot with complete strangers. :D 








 
Are these super cool or what?? They are painted on a bench that someone made for me when I was a baby. I want a hat like that.. 








We're ghosts. 


NBD. 


We're there... 


but not really... 






The other day I said something quite strange and then followed it with "Hey, Luke, is that weird that I just said that?" His reply was "Well, you are already weird which makes you saying something weird not really that weird..." 


So, in case you're wondering... this post really isn't that weird. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment