Thursday, February 17, 2011

I bought myself Flowers

Drew, Jessi, Luke, and I stopped at Walmart on our way home from teaching Wednesday bible class at the Atchison daycare yesterday. I just sat on the bench up front while everyone else did their thing and after a while Drew walked by with a bouquet of flowers for Claire soooooo I decided to buy myself some!!! Yay for 50% off Valentines flowers! I hope this story was very inspiring to you. I know it is very deep and hard to comprehend. I know it was a life changing story for me and I hope it will be the same for you. 

On a more serious note... IT IS FEBRUARY AND I AM WEARING A T-SHIRT, SHORTS, & FLIP FLOPS!!! *screams with excitement* It is bright and sunny and 71 degrees! So I think I'm going to go sit on my trampoline and study some and read some and sleep some.. haha

Thanks for wasting your time reading this pointless blog entry! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It made me smile, Faith! I enjoyed reading it so thanks for sharing...and the flowers are pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete