Tuesday, March 1, 2011

M-A-R-C-H

Happy March everyone! I shall share my photo challenge with you today. You have no option. Okay, you do... I guess you could very easily exit my page right this very moment if you wanted to... but that would only be IF you wanted to.. and we all know you don't want to do that. ;) 




M is for winter Melting into spring. 
A is for Air plant which has nothing to do with spring. My mom just brought it back from Florida with her. haha I'll work on a better A.... 



R is for Robins! They have sung to me the past few mornings. It is glorious. :)  



C is for the Colors of spring that we will soon be seeing! 



And finally, H is for HAPPY TOES! Happy toes that can't WAIT for the warm sandal and flip flop weather that spring will bring us.

And there you have it. This spring look forward to the winter melting into spring so that you can gaze at your air plant while keeping it away from the robins who LOVE flying over fields of colorful spring flowers. Oh, and I hope that your toes are as happy as mine. Because my toes are Haaaaaaaaaaaaaappy!





No comments:

Post a Comment