Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keeping it interesting

Heyooooooooooo! Okay, so Rachel and I went out and took some pictures tonight. :) First we had dinner at Chick-fil-a and they were giving balloons to the kids.... so we asked for some too!!! As we got out of the car at our photo shoot destination I accidentally let go of Rachel's balloon.... it was freed into the sky to live life on its own... until it pops. I'm sure it will be an amazing life. 


Anyway Here are some of the pictures of Rachel! :) This has inspired me to get more creative when I do photo shoots for people. I don't want to be just another boring photographer... I want to be different. Out there. Ya know.. so when people look it my pictures they will look at it... and then look at it again! And that they will make people smile and laugh.. maybe even cry. 







We like to keep it interesting.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment