Monday, March 26, 2012

Once upon a time...

     Yesterday it was so gorgeous outside that I just HAD to go for a walk.
I absolutely LOVE taking my ipod and just wandering through the woods during this time of year. All of the wild flowers popping up and new baby grass and plants springing up from the ground simply breathtaking. Sometimes I even get down on my hands and knees in the dirt to get a close look of the moss that grows on the forest floor. Oh how I love that bright greenish yellow moss. 
    
 When I go for these walks and just take in all of God's beauty that He shows us through His creation I just can't help but be in absolute awe of Him. 
   
  Every single time that I go for these walks I always somehow find myself feeling like I'm a little girl in a story book.. or a fairy tale. It is just that perfect and beautiful! And with my ipod and ear-buds I can control the soundtrack of my story depending on my mood. And somehow... it always always always gets turned into much more than just a story from a story book, or a fairy-tale. Somewhere along the line with my music ringing through my ears it is turned into a musical. A full out dancing, singing, jumping on rocks & logs, and picking flowers kind of MUSICAL! 


But the only reason that I do all of that is because I am completely alone and NO ONE knows. Shhhh! Don't tell.


And so was inspired these photos from this afternoon. Yeah, kinda silly, 
but I needed to express how I feel every time I go on those magical walks through the tall  strong trees and the little tiny blooming flowers. I want you to be able to go there with me if only for just a few seconds in a few silly photos. 









The end.

1 comment: