Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Hymnal Projects

     So, in my last post I made a point to let everyone know that I'm not obsessed with bird's nests, right? But I'm not gonna lie... I do have an obsession with hymnals. I've decided to start..... (ready for it?) 
*dramatic pause* 

THE HYMNAL PROJECTS.

I've done so many projects using hymnals and I absolutely love it! Now, when I start a new art project sometimes my family will say "You're not using hymnals on this are you?" and I just smile and say "Yepp!"

That's one of my favorite things about art. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it. (Unless you are trying to sell it) YOU are the artist. YOU are in control. You can use your very own two hands to make your very own piece of art however you want to make it! Which brings me to another point... Does it amaze anyone else as much as it does me the abilities that our Creator gave us? The things that we can do and make with our hands? And to be able to see the beauty of it with our eyes and touch and feel it with our finger tips. 

It really is amazing. Thank you, Jesus. 

So anyway, back to.... THE HYMNAL PROJECTS. I really don't know what I'm doing.. haha It just sounded fancy. 

Today's HYMNAL PROJECT: Hymnal Garland 
It is going in my prop box for photo shoots. Maybe it will come in handy some day. I also have another idea for it but........ :)










I ALSO almost stepped on this little baby while taking pictures. Instead... I will eat it. YUM.


1 comment:

  1. FAITH! This is so pretty.
    Love your "hymnal projects" -- inspiring!! <3

    ReplyDelete