Monday, March 5, 2012

First wedding!

Yepp, I did my first wedding on New Year's Eve! 
It was definitely a huge learning experience. Very stressful yet fun and exciting! 


I've been keeping busy with my craft projects as well! I like to call it art because it sounds fancier... haha "I am an artist." vs. "Yeah, I craft." 


My 75c thrift store lamp! This was a fun afternoon project that I had been wanting 
to do for a while. I have been told that my hymnal obsession is getting a little out of control. I choose to ignore anyone who says that to me. 


I made some bird nest necklaces! Thank you, Pinterest! 


And this is where I say "Goodbye for now, I WILL be back soon!" I am NOT going to let 
so much time go by between blog posts anymore. Plus, I already have some other posts ready to post. But I'm going to Save them for later in the week. 

Faith Myranda










No comments:

Post a Comment