Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14 2009


So, I've been saying I would start a blog for a long time and it has never happened. Anyway, here it goes! We'll see how well I keep up with it. This year has been a big growing time for me. I have had lots of trouble sleeping/falling asleep the last few months which has, in turn, made my prayer life SO much better! (Laying in bed not being able to sleep is the perfect time for a wonderful talk with your creator.) I often find myself talking to God more often without even thinking about it. At first I was So frustrated and tired all the time. I just wanted to precious sleep. But now I'm thankful for it. Although I am sleeping much better now, I am still so much closer to God. :) I've been enjoying my photography this year more than ever. I'm taking a photography class and I just took my "mixed media" assignment to class today and its going on my wall. :) When you take time to take photos you see so much more beauty in everything. It pops out at you more. God is so amazing. He is my art teacher, and I have SO much to learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment