Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sunshine and Fireflies :)


Hey hey! So, Hopefully I have more to tell about my last post soon. But right now I can't talk about that. :) So I'm going to talk about HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT SUMMER! Today it was 80 degrees! :) Awesome. I cleaned the apartments at the camp for a long time and Worked in the office for a while. Then went to check out the pool. :) Took the corner of that tarp off and.................... IT'S CLEAR! :) YAY! It just needs some major vacuuming. I think we'll probably open it sometime in the next two weeks of we get a chance. I Absolutely can not believe that camp starts at the end of this month. Its ridiculous! But very cool at the same time. Today I got a letter in the mail from Penn Foster, (The high school from which I get my school curriculum.) saying that I need to pick my electives so that I can finish up and GRADUATE! A very scary thought, yet very exciting at the same time... Anyway, I just have to finish up my physics and literature and then do my 5 electives and I'm done done done! These are the electives I chose. (Don't laugh. :P ) 1. Spanish 2. Floral Design 3. Teacher Aide 4. Catering/Gourmet Cooking 5. Keyboarding and Word Processing So we'll see how that goes. :) There were so many choices! So I Chose floral design because I was thinking that might be a fun job to get next fall when i start looking for a job next fall. And Gourmet cooking, because i like cooking and I cook a lot at the camp. Anyway, enough about school. Faith Myranda

No comments:

Post a Comment